Photos from the 2008 ACC Football Championship game
We are still working on the online album of photos from our trip to Alaska.
We've added captions to the photos in the "Before the Tour" and "After the Cruise" sections, and we are currently working on the "Tour" and "Cruise" photos. You can
CLICK HERE to see the photos, but please come back again to see the captions for the rest of the photos. (Captions Updated on Oct 18... I have no idea when I'll get them finished.)
| |I have set up a
page with remembrances and tributes for the victims of the tragedy that
occurred at Virginia Tech on April 16, 2007. You can go to this page by
clicking on the button below.
Click here to see photos from the Virginia Tech campus that I took on April 21, 2007.
Virginia Tech Thanks the World - An event on the Tech Drill Field, Nov 17, 20078
Imagestation (the site where I had stored many of my photos) shut down, so I've migrated the photos over to Shutterfly. Unfortunately, not all the captions survived the move.
Game day photos from Virginia Tech football games
||We went out west for our vacation this summer. I've uploaded some of our photos, but I'm still working on some of the "captions". You can click on the links below to take a look.
- Summer Vacation 2007, Part 1 - Red Canyon, Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Staircase/Escalante National Monument, Kodachrome State Park, Anasazi State Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park, Nine Mile Canyon, Jackson WY, and Grand Teton National Park (11-17 July)
- Summer Vacation 2007, Part 2 - Yellowstone National Park (17-21 July)
- Summer Vacation 2007, Part 3 - Idaho Falls, Golden Spike National Historic Site, Ogden, and Salt Lake City (21-28 July)
- Matt and Gwen moved into their new house on June 16.
If you'd like
to see some photos, click
- The Hokie Spirit Memorial Ride occurred on June 2. It started at
Rappahanock High School in Washington, VA (near Sperryville), and they
rode done to Virginia Tech as a fund raiser for the Hokie Spirit
Memorial Fund. Matt was one of the riders. I went up to the starting
point and took some photos. You can see them by clicking
- Sharon and I had planned to do the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Walk on May
6, 2007, but it was cancelled because of high winds. So we decided to go
to the National Museum of the American Indian in Washington, DC. You can
see some photos from our trip by clicking
- Photos from our trip
down the Northern Neck in April.
- Hokie Football Stuff
- Dahlgren Engineering Companies - Very helpful if you are looking for a job in the Dahlgren area.
- Peace Lutheran Church, King George, VA (Site maintained by Frank)
- Fredericksburg Area Chapter, VT Alumuni Association (Site maintained by Frank)
- Alecia Trauscht Photography - Our niece's site
- Fowl Weather Friends - Dave and Debbie's Photo Site
- Europe Trip (Dec 06 - Jan 07)
- Europe Trip, Traveling
- Europe Trip, Prague
- Europe Trip, Nuremberg
- Europe Trip, Regensburg
- Europe Trip, Salzburg
- Europe Trip, Mondsee
- Europe Trip, Melk
- Europe Trip, Vienna
- Europe Trip, Signs
- Europe Trip, Food
- Europe Trip, Family
- You can visit Frank's old web site by clicking on the following link
Feel free to send comments to email@example.com